Kathleen Krantz MS
Summer Shine-up Special
Purchase a Summer Shine-Up Special for Yourself or Gift Another.
Create the life you want with empowerment and freedom. Completely heal yourself, your relationships, home, and family. Release trauma, limiting beliefs and stuck patterns to realize your dreams. Embrace happiness and let go of suffering from the past. I am here to assist you in awakening to your power, your destiny and your fulfillment. Let us remember to connect to the oneness of life’s blessings and the wholeness of love.
I have studied and practiced many modalities of healing. I often combine several techniques with each individual session. ThetaHealing® has become my primary method for all the others to be more effective. From my experience ThetaHealing® is the most powerful way of healing. In a Theta state I witness as God/Source/Creator does the healing. Those who come for healing always leave feeling more peaceful, grounded and whole.
I teach Basic, Advanced, and Manifesting and Abundance ThetaHealing® classes as well as Practice groups on a regular basis. I’m a Reiki Master Teacher offering Reiki Training including Attunements and Healings. Property Clearings are a specialty of mine; let go of ghosts, discordant energies and negative interferences and allow the joy in. Seal it with a blessing of protection, prosperity and love.
These are the Healing modalities I work with:
• Certified ThetaHealing® Practitioner/Teacher
• Reiki Master/Teacher in Usui, Do Satori, Karuna® Reiki, & Usui Reiki Holy Fire
• Master Rapid Eye Technician (RET)
• Reconnective Healing and The Reconnection® / Eric Pearl
• Healing with Forgiveness/Ho’oponopono / Dr. Len
• Matrix Energetics® / Richard Bartlett
• Oneness Blessing Giver (Deeksha Giver)
• 9 Great Rights of Enlightenment: Munay-Ki / Q’ero Shaman of Peru
• Licensed Massage Therapist (17316) specializing in Cranial Sacral and Bowen Therapy
• Home, Business and Property Clearing with Blessings and Feng Shui Design
• Kundalini Yoga Teacher and Sat Nam Rasayan Healing as taught by Yogi Bhajan